Large Brush & Branch Pick-Up
* The Large Brush and Branch Pick-up is a service that goes beyond the weekly Yard Waste Program. Program runs year round. Cost is $40.00 per load.
* City Parks/Forestry Crew will pick up brush that does not fit in yard bags or container, brush that is larger than four (4) feet long.
* Stack all LARGE brush and branches neatly between the curb and sidewalk with cut ends facing the street prior to your pick up day.
* Do not mix brush pile with other items such as leaves, grass clippings, building materials, timbers, railroad ties, or commercial contractor generated tree waste. Workers will not remove mixed piles.
* Piles must be clear from any overhead obstructions, low wires, branches, or overhangs. Keep brush pile away from fire hydrants or other stationary ground objects.
* Call(810)984-9751 to arrange pick up & payment
We accept credit card information by phone or you can pay by cash or check at the Municipal Office Center, 100 McMorran Blvd./2nd floor, Port Huron. Crew does not accept any payments!
Large Brush & Branch Drop-Off
* Last Saturday during months of March thru October LARGE brush can be dropped off at the Parks/Forestry Warehouse located at 3663 10th Avenue (off Holland Avenue), Port Huron from 9:00 a.m.to 1:00 p.m. Look for signs as to where to drop it.
* During the months of January, February, November and December call (810)984-9709 to arrange a drop off date and time.
* You must show your identification that you live or own property in the City of Port Huron. There is no cost to this program.
* No building materials accepted.