How Do I Pay My Bill?
- You may pay it by mail to Water Office, City of Port Huron, 100 McMorran Blvd, Port Huron, MI, 48060.
- You may pay it in person at the Water Office from 8:00 to 4:30 M-F. Drive thru service is available.
- You may use the after-hours night drop at the Municipal Office Center North parking lot.
- You may pay on-line with a charge card or e-check using Official Payments. convenience fee will be charged.
- You may pay using the electronic bill payment provided to its customers by most local banks without a fee.
How Can I Get My Bill Electronically?
- You can sign up for paperless E-Billing.
- You can look your bill up on-line
Who can I contact if I still have questions?
- Any questions may be directed to Water Offices at 810-984-9763